iPadSpeak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iPadSpeak

Dedicated to bringing communication assistance to those who have no voice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhiandmoi
Admin

Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board? Empty
PostSubject: Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board?   Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:08 pm

What is everyone's approximate location and availability for skype, conference calls, chat meetings etc. Also what is your preference.

I am in San Jose, and can do chat, skype, or conference calls. Probably chat is my preference, with skype 2nd. I can also probably travel anywhere within California for in-person meetings if they occur on the weekend.

We can also accomplish a lot of planning on the board, but I think money stuff should be more private.
Back to top Go down
https://ipadspeak.forumotion.com
2monkeymama

2monkeymama

Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board?   Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm okay with chat. There is also BigBlueButton for small numbers of people doing online meetings. We can do presentations, talk using the voice chat feature and do text chat. It's like elluminate, but free.

http://bigbluebutton.org/

Back to top Go down

Should we have business meetings? Do most things on the board?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iPadSpeak :: Foundation Business :: Short Term Planning-
Jump to: